Father's day in 2021

When is father's day celebrated?

Father's Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June, world wide and also in India. This year we are celebrating fathers day on June 20. Previously this day was celebrated in bigger cities only, but now a days due to the impact of social media, celebrating all over the country.  This day was first observed in the United States in 1910 and gradually started celebrating across the world. In India, the day is usually celebrated with children giving gifts like greeting cards, electronic gadgets or books to their fathers.



Father's day Special

Father is everything in my life. He is my first hero. Father is a pillar in our life because we started playing by sitting on his shoulders. My father is my first friend,  When I was a child I used to share all my feelings with him. My father gave two precious things for my life, one is Love with sacrifice, the second is education with spirituality. 



     Father always appears in qualities of Leadership, Responsibility, Accountability, Capability of planing, Behavior with others, Discipline and Loving of a person. 



A father wants his children to be the best they can be, and gives them challenges which helps them to grow. This means father gives challenges to children to face obstacles in their life and to resolve. 



Father's day quotes

"Father is the first hero for his children"

"Father is the backbone to the family"

"Father's life is a staircase for the development of his children"


Post a Comment

0 Comments